[google9e69c0a38572f0b4.html]
Fulmodeston Christ Church.

Fulmodeston Christ Church.




Fulmodeston Christ Church,  serves a working, rural community in North Norfolk. The building has recently been renovated and the congregation utilises it in as many ways as possible as part of its outreach. Concerts and events frequently take place as well as the regular services. Grade II listed building, British Listed Building wrote "Parish Church, replacing the medieval churches of Croxton and Fulmodeston.1882 by William Basset Smith of London. High Victorian Gothic. Knapped flint with stone dressings, tiled roof. 3 bay nave, 2 bay chancel, 3 bay south aisle and gabled vestry. North porch with re-used Perpendicular details from Fulmodeston Christ Church,. Decorated details. Interior faced with polychromatic brick and stone dressings, 3 bay south arcade, octagonal piers; chancel arch with clustered columns on responds. Nave roof arched braced with scissor trusses above, chancel arched braced and boarded. South aisle poppyhead benches from Saint. John the Baptist Croxton. Font recut rounded bowl set on 5 columns, later 13th century, from Croxton. East window Lavers and Westlake 1893. Stone pulpit and reredos with painted panels. near Fakenham, it has a western bell-cot, 1 bell, nave, chancel, and north porch. This is a modern church, erected in 1882, in the Decorated style, situated in the central part of the parish, and is used in place of the dilapidated church of Saint Mary. Mr W. Bassett-Smith of London was the architect.


Fulmodeston Christ Church, Postcode:
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.
Fulmodeston Christ Church.