[google9e69c0a38572f0b4.html]
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ


Mundham Saint Peter Church, west tower, south porch, nave, north aisle and chancel. Good late Norman south doorway with three engaged and ornamented shafts and five orders. Also a plain north doorway of the same date. Simple framed rafter roof and simple 15th century square headed screen covered with brown paint. The wall paintings include a Saint Christopher and some Consecration Crosses. The 14th century chancel has nice windows and a simple 15th century piscina with credence shelf notched for draining chalices. The chancel weeps to north. There is a good set of framed George III Arms. The font looks relatively modern, a plain bowl with cetral rope effect, standing on five pedestals, on being a central one. The central door surround is very ornate and of Saxon origin. Mundham Saint Peter Church, near Loddon, 3 bells, the north and south doorways are Norman, the chancel is Decorated, and the rest mainly early Perpendicular, except the north aisle, which was built in 1863. There is an epitaph to William Harborne, who was Ambassador to Queen Elizabeth. parts of the Mundham Saint Ethelbertchurch ruins, still remain.


Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ
Mundham Saint Peter Church NR14 6EJ