[google9e69c0a38572f0b4.html]
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church.


North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church, A very small church near Swaffham, hidden away and privately positioned, dedicated to the Saint Andrew, it stands in among many graves. By D. Male in 1863, only the transept remains of what could be an older church, it has stained glass windows by Powell (1864) Very ornate for its age, influence from the Pre-Raphaelites or even William Morris who did some glass designs at Kilverstone.Square west tower, a clock, and 1 bell, nave with south aisle but no clerestory, north transept, chancel and south porch. The nave , aisle and chancel were rebuilt in 1864, and the rest of the structure has been considerably renovated. The style is mainly Decorated, and most of the internal fittings are modern but good. There was a Parochial chapel at North Pickenham, it stood a few hundred feet to the north of the Parish Church of this church. North Pickenham Saint Andrews Church, near Swaffham, square west tower, a clock and 1 bell, nave with south aisle but no clerestory, north transept, chancel and south porch. The nave, aisle and chancel were rebuilt in 1864, and the structure has been considerably of the internal fittings are modern but good. There was a parochial chapel of Saint Paul., it stood a few hundred feet to the north of the parish church of Saint Andrew. There is a Sanctus bell window in the tower and a curious door to tower stairs only 53" high. There is a chest dated 1724, inscribed with churchwarden names.

North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church,
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church
North Pickenham Saint Andrew's Church