[google9e69c0a38572f0b4.html]

Panxworth, (Ruin), All Saints Church, NR10-5HB.


Panxworth, a parish in Blofield district near Norwich, Norfolk; 4 miles north north east  of Brundall railway station, and 8 miles east north -east of Norwich. The living is a rectory, annexed to the vicarage of Woodbastwick, in the diocese of Norwich. There was no church for upwards of 200 years. A ruined tower occupied the spot where the church stood; and, in 1847, this was repaired, today only a tower survives.