[google9e69c0a38572f0b4.html]
Salhouse, All Saints Church, NR13-6HD.
Salhouse, All Saints, is a village not mentioned in The Domesday Book just as a hamlet to nearby Wroxham, All Saints was mentioned as a "Chapel" of Wroxham, there is little evidence of the 11th century one that stood here, the parish was linked to Wroxham, with the same incumbent, until 1935, there are monuments, an octagonal font, stained windows, Saint Stephen and Saint Agnes, both show on the glass, and a 19th century built organ at a cost of £300 mainly through the efforts of one Mrs Boddington. The church has lots of carvings, and a misericord (one only) the church also has three hatchments, these mounted on the chancel wall.