[google9e69c0a38572f0b4.html]
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,

West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church.



This lovely church once flourishing in the 15th century, but falling into disrepair in the 18th, as with a lot of other churches, in 1862 the Sandringham Estate, bought by Prince of Wales, (King Edward VII) set about rebuilding many buildings and in particular the building of Saint Peter and Paul's Church. The church has inside a reference to a soldier who died in the Battle of Inkermann 1854, it has lovely wooden Chancel stalls, Pulpit Nave pews and Font cover, the latter given by Andrew Cockerill in 1881.  The outside is of carrstone finish, a local material. West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church. West tower, south porch, nave, north and south aisles and chancel. Excessively restored. Modern roofs and fittings and 14th century arcades with no clerestory. Messent wrote: West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, square west tower, a clock and 1 bell, nave with aisles but no clerestory, north transept, chancel and north and south porches. Mainly in the Perpendicular style and built of the local carrstone. The north aisle was rebuilt in 1881. There has been many gifts to this church by His late Majesty, King Edward VII and other members of the royal family. Most of the internal fittings are modern but of excellent material and workmanship.

West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,
West Newton Saint Peter and Saint Paul Church, churchesofnorfolk by the Old Boi,